Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First trailcam pics ....ever

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome and good luck. Go to the Joke section and put a Ok on each joke and get your post # upto 50 and Join the Deer Contest this year.
On the new equipment just buy it and don't let the wife see it. Then later when she does see the old-new equipment you can just say "Oh I've had that a long time". The wife used that one on me for years buying new clothes. I never did care when she bought new clothes but she had fun with it.

Bowlowe

My wife will be hunting as well half of the money we've Spent has been for her gear also. I'm a mechanic by trade and a good friend who's jeep I work on regularly is a rep for mossy oak and hooked us up with a ton of gear (very grateful) and we spread it out since last year so it hasn't been awful but it's not cheap, luckily my wife is involved and very supportive of all my "hobbies". Anyway gotta spend it on something right.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Tell your buddy he should quit mossy oak and get a job at Realtree, J/k man I hope you have fun! What county are you hunting?

Bowlowe

Its actually on the edge of licking....you can literally see the county sign from the road so ill try and stay close to the edge :smiley_crocodile: