Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1-1-13 Buck sneek peek

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Ill post better pics once I get him hung up. Been very pleased with this local taxi, same guy that did my Big 8 last year. Had him do an aggressive posse since this deer always looked pissed off. Not only that this buck was still alive when I found him and when I got within 10 yards of him to put another arrow in him he charged me just missing me by inches (thank GOD for a small 6" tree I jumped behind). Mean ass bastard still had some fight in him after a one lung shot and almost 24 hrs later! He died within minutes of charging me, it was all he had left in him. I would of had another arrow in him but after he charged me I dropped my release and couldn't find it bc he basically fell right were I was standing (humbling moment of how strong these bucks truly are).

teej89

NE PA
looks awesome! Crazy story bout being charged, good thing you dodged him. Those tines don't look fun lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd agree with that assessment. 140+ 8's are a rare breed in most places, but good mass and beams always help out. Heck of a deer regardless.