Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Late season hunt?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I know this is super early to ask but I've seen a lot more interest in waterfowlers on this site over the past year. I think it would be nice to put some faces with names. I've got several fields this year that are corn that ALWAYS produce good numbers of geese late season. Who would be interested in doing a late season goose hunt? Could prob hunt 6-8 safely, these have been the spots where I kill majority of my jewelry TOO!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You know I'm in!! Been thinking about doing something like this for a while. Let's make it happen this season. :smiley_clap:

teej89

NE PA
I've never been hunting geese but if you're offering I'd definitely be interested. I could provide the post hunting celebratory beverages :D

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I'm in, I make Sean look like knows what he's doing, and Charles makes me look good. Wouldn't want that train leaving without me.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Sounds good guys! I would say if we can get several group hunts in that should cover everyone and not burn spots out. Now come on COLD weather!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I may be available also. Just depends on the date, really. I'm terrible at making plans, though. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I could offer up lots of fields, but I don't have the dekes or experience to pull off something. However if anyone ever wants to drive south to hunt some of my stuff and help educate me, just say the world. Doesn't have to be field either. I told Marcus and Justin to come down with the boat and we'd get on the river. As my experience grows, I'll have more and more options to share here. Now if we only had more ducks and better variety! Geese are ALL OVER!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
My spots are located in central Ohio. (Franklin, Madison, Pickaway)
No set dates yet just trying to figure out if it would even appeal to people, which it sounds like it could be a good turn out and A LOT of fun.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I can bring 42 FB, a couple doz shells, and 5 or 6 doz silhouette if its needed . I got 4 layout blinds to . Only got one snow cover tho . Hopefully will have another one tho by late season this yr .