Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Campout and Bow Shoot. Directions and Information

WIll you make it.

• Total voters

Diablo54

Outside
It was nice to see everyone on Saturday! Great to get to shoot bows and guns with everyone. Finnaly got to meet the celebrity 5 cent! After talking for 10 min we quickly realized how small the world can be. Got to meet ricer hell of a dude and had a good time shooting with him. Nice to see Ric and Ron as well. Two of the nicest guys I've ever met. Love listening to the stories! Nothing better than that! Also got to have a few dates with beentown (our relationship is evolving nicely). Haha. A big thanks to everyone for the eats. Good everything! Really liked the Mac n cheese and fish n fries dinner! Thank you joe and Jesse for making the site and making this all happen. Cotty tell your boys to keep shooting and stick big ones for me this year some funny kids! And a big thank you to mike for the exploding targets! Super nice of you to do that!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here's all I took:

Jesse stokin the fire with Kevin(outdoorsman) in the background.

Greg(Fluteman) mid blink(lmao) with Adam(Red Cloud) swillin a beer.

(Left to right)
Travis,Dave(Dante) and Corey(the medic) hanging around the fire

Charles(Beentown),JPN and Marcus(Mao) on Friday night chatting campfire side.

Jesse,Adam(fiffy cent...lol) and Joe

Mike(Cotty -aka Slash) and Ryan (hunt2) chatting

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Your just lucky WE was the other group. We would have kicked your butts lmao.

Ya know, I am surprised nobody busted anybody else's arrows as close as some of them grouped on targets lol. The only lost arrows was at made up TOO shots lol. Greg donated to the trees and there was a few TOO donations made to the wooden boarders of the targets lol.

I only broke one arrow, lost an insert on another. Those Victory arrows are flat shooters, but they aren't real tough. lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Adam(5cent) busting clays like they owed him something

Check out those guns....lol

Adam and Taylor(Taylor was hard on the clays with his old Wingmaster...)

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ryan,Ron and Adam sharing some laughs

Joe,Cotty(signing...lol) and Jesse

Mark(mikes buddy from MI),Beener and Mike

Taylor and Jake(moundhills buddy Zack) ....Them cans are starting to pile up guys! He had trash bags...lmao

Mark,Charles,Jake(Moundhill) and Ryan

Mike(aka road rash)

Greg(toot your flute Greg!) checking out Kevins(outdoorsmans mac&cheese)

Greg's very delicious bacon wrapped chicken with barbeque sauce and my hot chicken on the grill for a late night snack

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wish I could have took more pics but with my phone being dead have the time there was nothing for me to do but eat,drink and chat! Lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
From the pictures, two things are obvious. We ate like kings and I'm a balding, fat fugg!!! :smiley_blackeye:

For me the weekend can be defined with one moment. Late Saturday night, Joe called me over in to the darkness where he and I watched from a distance as an eclectic group of good men from all around this great state sat around a fire singing songs like a they were friends from way back. Seeing 14-15 members and a few others enjoying that type of brotherhood is why this place exists. I cannot thank everyone enough for their contributions not only to this weekends campout, but to this site on a daily basis. I had an absolute blast seeing everyone again. It was great to meet Don and Corey as well. Kevin, Greg, and Ric killed it with the food this weekend, and I enjoyed making some fries to match Ron's awesome gill fillets! And for once, this guy brought dry fire wood and kept us in a white mans fire all weekend!

Now bring on Strouds!!! :smiley_clap:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey Cotty, we need to hook up and practice together before one of these events. You did awesome on the guitar, but my knowledge of the lyrics SUCK! Lol. Had a blast jamming down with you all!

Greg, you rocked that song about your past experience! Lmao! Your a dancing Mofo TOO!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey Cotty, we need to hook up and practice together before one of these events. You did awesome on the guitar, but my knowledge of the lyrics SUCK! Lol. Had a blast jamming down with you all!

Greg, you rocked that song about your past experience! Lmao! Your a dancing Mofo TOO!

Ron, we need some garage jam sessions. Lol

Greg's rendition of "She Raped Me" (his parody of Puddle of Mudd's "She hates me") was an instant classic!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

Naydeeeeeean has some moves as well and is an OG gangster!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I really wish I would have stayed up but I wussed out. Mark just apologized again for forgetting his meat and veggies on a stick. We're having some of them for lunch.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375107093439.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375107093439.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 101

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Its obvious you all had a blast! Sorry we missed it, but looking forward to the muzzy hunt in October!