Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Campout and Bow Shoot. Directions and Information

WIll you make it.

• Total voters

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

Your just lucky WE was the other group. We would have kicked your butts lmao.

Ya know, I am surprised nobody busted anybody else's arrows as close as some of them grouped on targets lol. The only lost arrows was at made up TOO shots lol. Greg donated to the trees and there was a few TOO donations made to the wooden boarders of the targets lol.

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Joe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038402.714474.jpg

Beener
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038450.466858.jpg

Jesse in his kilt

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038476.968349.jpg

Jake

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038546.945598.jpg

Adam

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038593.935723.jpg

Mike

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038623.670411.jpg

Ricer2231

First of all a big thanks goes out to Joe and Jesse for making this possible. This was an awesome get together and with it being my first I haven't met very many of the fellas. But one things for sure, I feel like I left with a bunch more friends, that are an awesome bunch of guys. I only took a few pictures and just about all of them are of the food. Haha. The food was amazing and getting to put faces with names was awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038507.646229.jpg
Check out this motley crew. Tell me that's not a scary looking bunch!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038556.923981.jpg
Some of Fullbores amazing deep fried blue gill and jalapeno cheese balls.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038625.673139.jpg
Jesses home made, hand cut French fries.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038682.193938.jpg
What a combination!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038710.561027.jpg
Finelysheddeds jalapenos and sweet wax peppers stuffed with seasoned cream cheese that Beener brought, ready to dip and hit the fryer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038878.887152.jpg
Outdoorfellars home made max and cheese. This was unbelievably good.

All in all it was just an awesome get together even though it rained most of the morning it wasn't bad because it gave us a chance to set and shoot the sh** and get to know some TOO members better. I hope to get to Strouds later on this year and hang out with everybody again and hopefully get to put a few more faces with names.

P. S. I wanna thank Fullyshedded for teaming up with me and whipping everybody's ass that thought they could hang with the Buckeye Boys! 5-0 and the sweetest victory of all was beating those " team up north " fellas. Sorry Flutie :(. Haha. Thanks again Joe and Jesse for an awesome forum and an awesome bunch of members. Can't wait to do it again.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh there's more .....

Here's why it's important to wash your hands after wiping your ass...lol ......

Ric enjoys cooking very much ( almost as much as me lol ) ......

He really gets into what he talks about & it's always a pleasure TOO listen.

Ok, I'm gonna toot my own horn here ... which I did a few times....lol

My brisket ... it didn't last long

& enchiladas...

Last edited:

Ricer2231

Oh there's more .....

Here's why it's important to wash your hands after wiping your ass...lol ......

Ric enjoys cooking very much ( almost as much as me lol ) ......

He really gets into what he talks about & it's always a pleasure TOO listen.

Ok, I'm gonna toot my own horn here ... which I did a few times....lol

My brisket ... it didn't last long

& enchiladas...

I wish I could have gotten to try those enchiladas. If they were half as good as the brisket they would have been very tasty TOO.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Got home a while ago, just now getting a chance to post.

had an awesome time! lotsa beer tons of incredible food, and a bunch of great guys.

Looking forward to strouds! Should be ready for my prostate exam by then! Lol.

Next time I'll bring the big boy pants so i can hang just a little longer n saturday night.

Got snack sticks in the smoker right now, hopefully they come out good so i can bring some to the fall get together.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Great to meet some new faces and good to see the old ones again. Thank you everyone for the awesome food and the laughs....my sides are still sore.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wow. What a pack of killers you had assembled there! lol

Looks like a great time there guys!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'll tell you what fellas, I had an absolute blast this weekend. The comradery in this group and on this forum is something you won't find many other places. It's crazy to thing you can meet up with a group of people you would never know outside of the internet, and sit around talking like old friends!

Between the lack of sleep, laughs, beer, campfire toons, and overabundance of food there this weekend, I'm not sure my body will be fully recovered before I head back to work Friday night. I think I gained ten pounds in two days!

I had quite a few pictures to contribute, but something happened with my phone and all my pictures disappeared. The only thing I can offer is the video (audio) of the guys singing around the campfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gJcSXVnBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll tell you what fellas, I had an absolute blast this weekend. The comradery in this group and on this forum is something you won't find many other places. It's crazy to thing you can meet up with a group of people you would never know outside of the internet, and sit around talking like old friends!

Between the lack of sleep, laughs, beer, campfire toons, and overabundance of food there this weekend, I'm not sure my body will be fully recovered before I head back to work Friday night. I think I gained ten pounds in two days!

I had quite a few pictures to contribute, but something happened with my phone and all my pictures disappeared. The only thing I can offer is the video (audio) of the guys singing around the campfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gJcSXVnBs

Couldn't agree more man. The guys that always make these outings are some of the best and some have become great friends over the years that you can joke around with on here everyday and when you get together face to face you just roll right along without missing a beat. Most guys on here that have made the gatherings are " You get what you see" kind of guys and that is huge and you just don't see that much any other place but here.

Thanks again for the great weekend fellas. It was a blast and looking forward to October and Strouds.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Try it now. Didn't wanna make it public, as I didn't want a company like Primos trying to steal our custom "howl" and try to claim it as an original coyote call!

LMAO