Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Campout and Bow Shoot. Directions and Information

WIll you make it.

• Total voters

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Just got home and got everything put away. We woke up at the about 7 and took off at 7:30 or so. But I had a hell of a good time, and was glad to meet some new people (Mike, Ricer, Adam..aka Hollywood). As always, the food was amazing..i wont be satisfied with a meal for a while after all the good food we had. Overall awesome time. Oh, and the music/kereoke was great..Flutey needs to make an album...with dance lessons included lol.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I just got home myself, and it's always nice to get home. BUT, I had a freakin awesome with some of the best guy's I know! The food was outstanding, and got to meet several new faces. For everyone who couldn't make it, hope to see ya next time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Pooping...

On.....

My.....

Toilet....

Priceless. Had a great time and look forward to Strouds. Great food, great company, and fun times.

Thanks all.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Finally made it home! Need a shower badly! Left camp with Ron at 9:04 this morning and pulled in the driveway at 12:17. There is just no shortcut from I-70 over to that area I guess. Lol

First, it was great to finally meet some of the TOO family that I had t met yet. It's nice to be able to put a face and voice with the pics and posts. Those met for the first time were, Mike,and his buddy from MI,Adam and Bill,JPN,Corey and ole HOOT! It was great seeing the whole gang of the regulars there TOO!

I also had the great pleasure of meeting Eric(Milo) for the first time. We had a great 3 hour visit getting to know each other before me finishing my 1.25 hour drive to camp.

The food was awesome as always! Too much to mention but I'm sure some pics will be posted soon. Of course we had the usual rain that comes with these events but it didn't prevent us from having a great time. We have a great group of people. When you add a nice campfire,food,drinks,music and entertainment, you know your in for a great time.

I got to get some rest before heading to work this evening cuz 7 hours total for all weekend just ain't cuttin' it! Lol

I'll post pics later.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Had a blast.

Joe, You only outlasted me by 15min man lol.

Got to meet a few new TOO faces and always a good to see the ol gang of brothers. Always a great time and always some outstanding food.

Thanks for the very needed weekend and company fellas.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm home & checking in TOO. Only took 45 min... ha ha. Everything is put away & I am pooped. Just as said, seeing familiar faces, meeting new ones .... the great food & just having a great time around the fire is what make memories so lasting. Of course the eager anticipation of Strouds all the more exciting. I don't know how many times Strouds was mentioned, but I know it was more times than Cuddeback is mentioned is a tv show....lol. We had some great midnight singers & I bet that lucky kid in the passing car will have a night to remember as well....lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375037614.900049.jpg

The cake Ricer brought. It was almost too nice to eat. Almost...

We destroyed it last night after too many beers!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We had to break our large group up in half on the archery course. Here's some individual shooting pics.

Jake (Moundhill)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375037924.670495.jpg

Joe (Jackalope)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375037964.285853.jpg

Fitty Cent, I mean 5 Cent (Adam)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375037996.338818.jpg

Jesse

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038039.165218.jpg

Kody

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375038059.597950.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375037872.764576.jpg