Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Campout and Bow Shoot. Directions and Information

WIll you make it.

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They are fitted.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374792019.587785.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374792037.553461.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This may be a crazy request, but does someone have an old pot I can use for lots of chili on Greg's stove? I sent all our old ones to goodwill and I know I'll forget one of the wife's good ones in the woods. Then I may not get laid for a day or two.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Eights pints of heavy cream can't be wrong.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374794028519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374794028519.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 134

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I can bring a empty dutch oven for the chili. Bringing an empty one just doesn't seem right. Lol. I'll bring horseshoes TOO.

I'm gonna do Mac & cheese w/ baconin the smoker as well for Saturday.

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Somebody take a camera to share some pics with those of us that can't make it. I'm hungry just thinking about all the great food that TOO outings are known for. Have fun Guys!!! :smiley_cheers:

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I sure wise I felt better, I have been wanting to get to one of these for the last 2 years. I hope you all have fun and I will say maybe next year. You
all stay safe.

Ricer2231

I sure wise I felt better, I have been wanting to get to one of these for the last 2 years. I hope you all have fun and I will say maybe next year. You
all stay safe.

I saw your thank you thread and it looks to me like the feeling better days are coming. No maybes for next year, its a done deal, you're there! Keep getting better and I got a lawn chair with your name on it for next year.

themedic

OHIO
I have to work a 24 on Saturday, 7am to 7pm, so I'll be coming for the campfire activities and camp out Friday night but thats about all I'm good for. Hope to meet a few guys and share some stories.

What do we need that isnt already spoken for? I'm willing to bring whatever

Is anyone bringing coffee and a way to make it......that is a must!