Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kasich shootin a bow

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He sure acts like he knows everything you could possibly know about a beaver but from what I saw in the video it looks like the beaver is living in a small pond. Then Kasich asks where his dam is lol, why in the hell would a beaver build a dam in a pond that has no running water coming into it. IDIOT

Plus there looks to be no trees as to where the fuggin beaver can find so he can make his dam! lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
There is a cideo of him getting a speeding ticket and he calld the cop an idiot or moron something to that effect.

Hope I never run for office. I've sure as hell called cops worse after giving me a ticket. Lol.

Huckleberry Finn

There has to be more videos of this idiot. I think I might look for some DAM kasich videos.

At least he tried. I don't think you'd see a lot of politicians pick up a "weapon" and try it out at the state fair. We all look like idiots when we try things for the new time. (Side note, I haven't seen ole Fitzpatrick down at the fair yet, maybe Public Official #14 doesn't know that he is running for governor of the state, not just another seat hop in the Corruption County).

Huckleberry Finn

There is a cideo of him getting a speeding ticket and he calld the cop an idiot or moron something to that effect.

[video=youtube;sncnHUptJeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sncnHUptJeI[/video]

He didn't merge lanes while going past a police car that already had someone pulled over on 315.

This is why even if I can't get over away from the nearest lane to a cop, I at least put my blinker on to show intent.

I think anyone would be pissed over this ticket...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He didn't merge lanes while going past a police car that already had someone pulled over on 315.

This is why even if I can't get over away from the nearest lane to a cop, I at least put my blinker on to show intent.

I think anyone would be pissed over this ticket...

The hypocritical thing is you can see about 50+ plus cars go by while he is pulled over and they're doing the same thing. That would be like stopping a bank robber while you let 50+ other people rob at will. lol

Huckleberry Finn

The hypocritical thing is you can see about 50+ plus cars go by while he is pulled over and they're doing the same thing. That would be like stopping a bank robber while you let 50+ other people rob at will. lol

I knew you'd be the one to catch that!

Columbus PD could piggy back their way down 315 or 71 writing tickets for this any day of the week. A lot of the time you just can't get over...