Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2013 deerz n stuff thread

Diablo54

Outside
Sitting on the edge of a big cornfield. Spot where I saw the nice looking one a week ago. Saw a 100" 8 out in a green drainage spot in the corn. A while later I could hear something walkin towards me but for some reason kept telling myself it was a squirrell. Nope doe. Couldn't see her till she was at 15 yards. Tried to get my bow and she picked me off. Also hit a buck on the way to my spot with my truck this morning

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dang man. You know it is going to be a good day when ya hit one on the way to the stand lol. Was he running about 20mph when ya hit him? TOO soon? lmao

Good luck out there buddy. Hope that big buck comes strolling in soon for ya man.

Diablo54

Outside
Dang man. You know it is going to be a good day when ya hit one on the way to the stand lol. Was he running about 20mph when ya hit him? TOO soon? lmao

Good luck out there buddy. Hope that big buck comes strolling in soon for ya man.

Hahahahaha! Ur too funny. Yes he was actually!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not the action anyone wants with their truck. Glad to hear you are into the does though. Good luck Taylor.

Diablo54

Outside
Saw 4 this morning and 0 tonight. Saw a buck chasing a doe but couldn't tell much about him. Then 2 more does later. Dad saw 8 tonight all does. Heading to the honey hole maybe tomorrow morning. I'm not sure yet.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Saw 4 this morning and 0 tonight. Saw a buck chasing a doe but couldn't tell much about him. Then 2 more does later. Dad saw 8 tonight all does. Heading to the honey hole maybe tomorrow morning. I'm not sure yet.

Follow your gut in the morning man. It is going to be a good morning to be out. Not sure where I will end up in the morning but I will be out there somewhere lol.