Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2013 deerz n stuff thread

Diablo54

Outside
His brows blew up if that's the same deer! Awesome stuff T! They do look similar. You are very knowledgable of your deer you chase and the sheds you pick up, how sure are you?

I do not think it is the same deer. Too much has changed. If it is he did some serious growing.

Diablo54

Outside
A few more
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378675152.044861.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378675164.595724.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378675176.365903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378675186.110717.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hot off the press: Taylor has a dandy lined up! Good luck T! Do you think the last two bucks are the same? I didn't study them very hard but they look quite similar.

Diablo54

Outside
Hot off the press: Taylor has a dandy lined up! Good luck T! Do you think the last two bucks are the same? I didn't study them very hard but they look quite similar.

Yes pretty sure they are the same. Have been afraid of moving in on him from my past experiences. But have seen him a few times and have some other pics of him. If he keeps up doing what he is doing there would be a good chance at him the first weekend. Dad has a stand right where he is coming through in daylight. I figured he would shut down after shedding velvet but he didn't. I don't have a single pic of him in darkness which is odd. It's still a ways till season and a lot will change so we won't have our hopes up to much.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
That's a really nice buck! Nice seeing him during daylight as well. Hopefully he sticks around for you and you can make your move on opening weekend!!

Diablo54

Outside
Any idea what food source he is hitting? I assume that is what has him on his feet during daylight...

It's a pasture field. Full of clover. He is bedding In the thickest stuff on the farm. Coming up the hill. Hitting my mineral lick and hopping the fence to the clover. He's not moving far in daylight I don't think but it is far enough. If he keeps it up there is already a treestand in place.