Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strange but true via NBC News

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I bet some lawyer will convince them he can get them some money... Then he'll have a steak in the deal.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
A Russian cargo plane, a Japanese fishing boat, and a purloined cow came together last month in an odd convergence, according to an April 10 Reuters report.

The Japanese Coast Guard was called to save the crew of a sinking fishing boat. The crew members reported that the ship was hit by a cow falling from the sky. The improbable tale of bovine culpability was a bit much until the Russian Air Force stepped forward and verified that it had indeed happened.

Apparently, crew members of a Russian cargo aircraft spotted a healthy looking cow and decided to stash it in the cargo hold before the plane took off from a field in eastern Russia, with plans for a major cook-out when they landed at their destination. Once airborne, the cow went berserk and the crew decided to push it out of the cargo hatch at 30,000 feet - just above the fishing boat. The fishing boat immediatley sank after the torpedo-like cow hit it.

You can't even be safe out in the middle of the ocean. This happened in 97' lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey Sam,

Found the picture of that 3000lb cow.

funny-cow-two.jpg

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Ya but its almost time to moove on and hoof it out of here.

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
As a follow-up to the story I hear the whole village burned the 5 or 6 books they had depicting "The Night Before Christmas" in and effort to put the horrific accident behind them and not remind the children every year of the accident...

you know...

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house...

The children were nestled ...

... mamma in her ‘kerchief...what to my wondering eyes should appear...

...So up to the house-top the coursers they flew...

( aaa.here is the scary part)

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.