Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Smokers Welcome: Official Scent Smoker Thread

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Brock, what's a man got to do to get a testimonial on your website? Going on 7yrs now using the smoker, sent you a write up last year. Let me know what the size of the horn has to be to get a shout out on the "Trophy Room" section of the SS site :smiley_coolpeace:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Brock, what's a man got to do to get a testimonial on your website? Going on 7yrs now using the smoker, sent you a write up last year. Let me know what the size of the horn has to be to get a shout out on the "Trophy Room" section of the SS site :smiley_coolpeace:

Sending it to the webmaster would be a good start. Lol. Joe@theihiooutdoors.com.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Figured the owner would be the best route for representation. Can't dig up the email, long gone lol.

Ah. See of its in your sent items. Do you remember the address you sent it to Brock at. Maybe he has it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Figured the owner would be the best route for representation. Can't dig up the email, long gone lol.
I'm pointing the finger @ Joe! I forwarded all testimonials, pics to him as I got 'em. Balme joe, blame joe, blame joe! :)

yotehunter

spencerville oh
IMG_20130831_203114.jpg. Smoke a little smoke drink a little drink first time for this guy . I'm taking your guys word I'm getting a little nervous. I'm ready too stick one.

ohiobowhunter78

Wow I have never heard of such a thing. This has got my intrest. I think I'm going to try this with a few of my clothes fist and see how it goes. I told some other people about this they said I was nuts lol.I guess the only way to find out is do it. I see most use hickory chips is that the best?or will any wood work. I have a lot of apple and thought about planning it and make some chips. I'm just amazed about this idea and can't wait to try it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow I have never heard of such a thing. This has got my intrest. I think I'm going to try this with a few of my clothes fist and see how it goes. I told some other people about this they said I was nuts lol.I guess the only way to find out is do it. I see most use hickory chips is that the best?or will any wood work. I have a lot of apple and thought about planning it and make some chips. I'm just amazed about this idea and can't wait to try it.

Lol. They always call you crazy. I remember back when i first started guys at camp would rag on me when i was smoking up before the hunt. "Want me to blow some smoke up your ass too!" But they didnt laugh when we would get back to camp and talk about what we saw. All i would hear was i saw this, i saw that, but i got busted. And i would be like "i say 9 and 3 of them were downwind for 20 minutes" lol. An important part is not only your clothes but also yourself, so make sure you stand in the smoke too. Smoke is not only a cover scent but also an antibacterial that prevents bacterial growth which is what makes us stink. You can also go to scentsmoker.com and read a ton of testimonials.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I ordered a smoker for a new convert tonight. I think he didn't believe me last year. He drew a cow elk tag for KY and has a farm in Brown County. I setup at gunshows with him.