Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A couple bucks

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks fellas. I'm not sure what to expect this season. I know my seat time is gonna be severely reduced this fall, so I'll just be grateful to see a good buck this fall. The wife heads back to school for clinicals the beginning of September, and her schedule will severely reduce the amount of seat time I get. I'm glad she's going back, and I'm glad I will get to spend more one-on-one time with Izzy, so it's well worth it. With her schedule now, mornings are out of the question except for Saturday and Sunday. the only evening hunts i will get in once time changes will be Thurs-Sun. It's gonna be a challenge, but I think spending less time in the woods may help my sanity! lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sometimes less hunting is more quality hunting. Could also equate to you and Izzy doing a ton of road scouting thus dialing in the deer for when you are in a stand.

Tell you one thing I know for certain, you will not regret the one on one time with your first born. It is very special. Graci and I had a lot her first year ir two due to Erin's work and other reasons. I feel it was a blessing in disguise.