Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Binocular Comparison Vortex Diamondbacks vs Redfield Rebels

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I just compared the Crossfire, Rebel and Diamondbacks. Diamondbacks are well worth the extra $50. Crossfires are a bit better than the Rebels IMHO. All really great optics for the price.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I just compared the Crossfire, Rebel and Diamondbacks. Diamondbacks are well worth the extra $50. Crossfires are a bit better than the Rebels IMHO. All really great optics for the price.

Thanks for checking them out Charles, I trust your eyes and feel better with the decision I made!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

We must have just missed each other. ...I was there till 1145 today

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I got a email from Midway today. They are offering a 25.00 rebate on Redfield Rebel & Renegade binocs.
I've been using a set of Redfield 7x35 binocs for over 25 yrs. They are Focus-Free and water proof. I used them years ago in Alaska where it rained 16 out of 21 days and no problem. I have the same model in 10 power but they are heavy and only used them for PD spotting out West.
Just saying.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I got a email from Midway today. They are offering a 25.00 rebate on Redfield Rebel & Renegade binocs.
I've been using a set of Redfield 7x35 binocs for over 25 yrs. They are Focus-Free and water proof. I used them years ago in Alaska where it rained 16 out of 21 days and no problem. I have the same model in 10 power but they are heavy and only used them for PD spotting out West.
Just saying.

I came in search of this thread for the same purpose.

Redfield Rebels of almost all types have a $25 rebate.

10x42 - $129 with $25 rebate = $104

Pretty good deal