Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muzzy Trocar - Test Results

rsmith

Well guys, I hate digging up old threads but I had to talk a little about these heads. I bought a pack 2 years ago and they were terriable, blades duller than a flat head screwdriver, would group good but were off mark of where my other broadheads tuned in at. I found a set on eBay for some deep 6 trocars from a seller in ohio called a1bargains I believe, he always has great deals on stuff and I got them shipped to my door for 23 bucks which was a good deal considering they want 40 in stores for them. I got them yesterday and decided to throw them in and see how they flew. I stepped to 20 and they flew dead on. I look and make sure it was the trocar I was shooting than step back to 40. Same thing dead on. I was like wow these aren't the same ones I had before. And again back to 60 and about 1.5 inches low and a tick left but it could more than likely been me. I had the other 2 heads still in the package inside so I go inside and make shift a sharpness test with rubber bands and a cup. They felt super sharp to the touch and were shaving sharp. I run them through rubberband test and it cut every band it came in contact with. I was super surprised because they were improved in every way compared to the old ones. They also came with a rubber o-ring to help with indexing them and insure insuring a true, straight fit. Just felt I should share my recent experience as I feel they listened to the complaints, including my email in which I insisted for a refund and they fix all the problems, and completely turned them around.