Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Storm Prep

k.stone

central Ohio
I'm no weatherman but I told the wife she should prepare for at least 7 inches tonight. Also got some gas and the generator ready.
Should be fine as long as the roof stays on.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I drove down to Harrison County just outside of Kimbolton. I ended up on a random backroad video taping some crazy swirling clouds, probably a dumb thing to do but I'm an adrenaline junkie. Now I wish I would of headed west, there was a tornado in Shelby.

Well, I was prepared for the "sky is falling" forecast and got a few showers. The upside is that the yard is mowed and I have a surplus of condoms. Ofcourse, after the condom purchase, I had to have the accessories...a nose clip and ear plugs. If you're like me, nobody likes the smell of burning rubber or the sound of a screaming woman. :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Woke up at 3:30 it was raining and wind was blowing a little, heard some distant thunder. this morning there is .6" in the rain gauge and no sign of wind other then the catalpa flowers in the yard.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
so much for a big storm it rained hard but never even lost power at my place, not even any branchs or leaves blown off the trees and i was right where they were saying there could be a tornado, knox county and morrow county line is right over the hill from me. thats where they said a funnel cloud was spotted anyways.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Well, I was prepared for the "sky is falling" forecast and got a few showers. The upside is that the yard is mowed and I have a surplus of condoms. Ofcourse, after the condom purchase, I had to have the accessories...a nose clip and ear plugs. If you're like me, nobody likes the smell of burning rubber or the sound of a screaming woman. :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

hahahahahahaha rotflmao

Nothin bad happened here

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We had some wind and rain but nothing bad. Checked the weather before hooking up the boat this morning, according to Cincy weather, we are gonna hold off on fishing. Its mighty pretty now, but it shouldn't be for long. We apparently have another one coming soon.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Knox, Coschocton and Muskingum had tornado warnings, but nothing in Licking (as far as I know). My daughter lives and works in Reynoldsburg and didn't have to work today as her work site has no power.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Like Sam had said nothing earth shattering so far, although when I was leavening the house this morning @ 0530 I heard a chain saw running off in the distance.... :smiley_chinrub: