Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bigtens 2013 trail cams

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
im thinking in the 80s but my buddy says hes 200 or over. the deer with the tall brows is a deer that i passed too seasons ago i beleave he is close to 5 years old. hes always had real good brows but hes blown up this year as well. this is a property that me and my buddy bow hunt usually without seeing anyone else but come gun season it gets pushed hard. im hoping these deer stay on there pattern for atleast the first couple weeks of bow. but i really think with the early muzzleloader season every swinging dick that gun hunts will push this place like its gun week. its not gonna give me alot of time to get on them and the first time they get pressure they will be on the next farm where theres no hunting.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
All I can say is WOW! You have Two deer there, that are prolly related some way or another. Those brows are kick ass on both of them. In my opinion, that one with the kickers will hit the 200" mark, as non- typical. His beams are some where around 27 to almost 30"! Exceptional tine length all the way through. I would say that each horn will be close to 90". I could be wrong? Amazing deer, happy hunting buddy!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
All I can say is WOW! You have Two deer there, that are prolly related some way or another. Those brows are kick ass on both of them. In my opinion, that one with the kickers will hit the 200" mark, as non- typical. His beams are some where around 27 to almost 30"! Exceptional tine length all the way through. I would say that each horn will be close to 90". I could be wrong? Amazing deer, happy hunting buddy!
After looking at him again, his horns are closer to 80", which would bring him closer to 180". Still, an absolute monster! His beams are still, around 28". Thanks for getting me excited! Lol.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i forgot too add this one earlier hes gonna be a good deer and has a good drop tine already.

Attachments

• 7acres13 261.jpg
    7acres13 261.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 117

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I figured him at 176" gross typical. Figuring in his abs I'd think he'd prolly push 190" but that's not including any side to side deducting on his typical symmetry. IMO, He's solid 180's NT.

You have some frigging studs man! Definitely have the genes for high scoring deer. Length and abs everywhere! Good luck with them and thanks for sharing!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
All I can say is Holy Chit! I hope you get one of them before the swinging dicks with smoke poles get at it in October!

buckstar25

T-county
Duh....uh....duuuuuuuhhhh. My favorite color is duhhhhh....uhhhh...

Damn dude, you got some awesome bucks. Love the IR pic of that buck!! Good luck!!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
thanks guy, ill do my best too get some hero shots with one. the past few years of eating my tag is starting to pay off. i usually find a few good ones a season but just havent been able too put it all together maybe this is the year.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Those are awesome! I haven't seen that many inches of antler on all of the bucks I have on cam this year combined! Good luck.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
another update from this card pull. a couple new bucks showing up.

Attachments

• PRMS0001.jpg
    PRMS0001.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 113
  • PRMS0004.jpg
    PRMS0004.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 113
  • PRMS0006.jpg
    PRMS0006.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 112
  • PRMS0012.jpg
    PRMS0012.jpg