Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded's videos and pics of 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah, guys they'll be hard to pass! That's why I hope they go underground! Rotflmao

Ron also delivered me the bad news that the buck that ran on our property in Morgan county prolly got hit and killed recently. An acquaintance told a friend he saw a buck killed that had 12" brows last week...I hate hearing that! I'll try and dig up a pic of him this past Jan/Feb. that Ron got of him.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

His sheds

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I tend to also but this buck was killed right where his core area was about a mile from our place. The dude that saw it is real credible as well. His bro killed a buck with 16" inch G3's back in the day that was a legit 16"'s. they both killed real nice deer.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I tend to also but this buck was killed right where his core area was about a mile from our place. The dude that saw it is real credible as well. His bro killed a buck with 16" inch G3's back in the day that was a legit 16"'s. they both killed real nice deer.
I agree with JD in most cases, BUT this fella that Ric is talking about is up on the trophy population in the vicinity. He described this deer to a Tee. I hope he's wrong, but seriously doubt it. FUGG!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I tend to also but this buck was killed right where his core area was about a mile from our place. The dude that saw it is real credible as well. His bro killed a buck with 16" inch G2's back in the day that was a legit 16"'s. they both killed real nice deer.

Just noticed this and made the correction.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron sent these yesterday. Wish I had more to share but still a nice pull.

Nice up and comer 8

Nice spread on this buck(Ron said its a 9pt)

Nice one guys!!! I've been going on 'deer patrol' every couple nights like me and dad used to do. I've seen a bunch of does...but I can honestly say I saw one of THE BIGGEST BUCKS I've EVER seen in my life the other night on my way home from work. I was about a mile from my house!! Lastuckily I hve permission in that area, but I'd be amazed to ever see something like that again. But I'm in love with this site. The 'pics from years past' thread is just unbelievable. I'm very impressed and looking forward to adding some of my own over the years!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great post Erin! Hope you and Nick lay a lot of biggins low over the years! You guys are always welcome to hunt the JP...anytime!
Nicks deer last year was a STUD! .......and he did it on the ground with a bow. Awesome stuff!

themedic

OHIO
That g-1 buck is a Stud! Im with JD and would error on hogwash. I tell people all the time the big one is dead...LOL