Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded's videos and pics of 2013

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yes we do! Ric and I just got back from taking our daughters on deer patrol. We saw 3 shooters tonight, a total of 10 bucks and 11 slick heads. All in all it was a great time spent with our girls.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Jake!

Here's a young buck(7 or 8 pt) looking for the perfect place to bed down. Had about 13 total videos of him in alittle over an hour and took some stills to show the sequence.

Hey, this looks like a good place! Nah, too stubbly!

Yep! The stubble hurts my hip here...

Hey, this is just right!

Dang! My I can't hold my head up...

Yawn......I tired........

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I had a video clip of him jumping out of his skin from something that must have startled him but deleted it...but he came back 15 minutes later and licked on the salt block awhile...lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The video didn't catch him perking his ears up,then looking in a direction then springing up...it was just him running through the video as if he got up and walked off to the left just off the screen then the cam kicked back on as he busted back to the right going full bore. Just didn't think it was enough footage to keep.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes, and he acted very much like how a dogs routine goes before he lays down in some sort of way. He didn't walk in a circle a few times but his nose was TOO the ground looking for something that stood out and said, "yelp, this is it!"

I've seen many deer just stop and lay down but it was just for a short break lasting anywhere from a few minutes up to a half an hour. This rascal on the other hand I believe was down for the count. The time was around 4:15am and he busted out about an hour later. It's my thought that he would have stayed there till at least daylight or later......

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I got a decent buck on video but it was at that critical time(8:40pm) where the IR hadn't kicked on. Does anyone know how I can lighten it up some?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I got a decent buck on video but it was at that critical time(8:40pm) where the IR hadn't kicked on. Does anyone know how I can lighten it up some?

Open it with Windows Photo Gallery. Click the fix tab. Play with the contrast, brightness and saturation.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron had a great pull today! Here they are fellers...:pickle:

Nice 8

Another nice 8

Nice daytime pics

Wide 8(prolly the one we saw on deer patrol last week)