Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing fast.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lol.So how wide would you really guess he is?

I am not the best one at this game but will throw out my guess. 20-22". It is hard to tell and maybe a little bit of an illusion because his left side doesn't curl back in. I think this makes him look wider than he will physically score but he is still a wide racked deer in my eyes. He would get my arrow.

I could be way off here. Like I said, I am not great at guessing from pictures. It would have helped if his ears weren't pinned back and hiding. lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
WOW!!! Split brow is amazing! IMO, he's at least 22" on the inside but no more than an inch or two beyond that. His mass,character and beam length are superb! Hope you lay him low this season! Good luck!

Great haul on the other pics as well. You have some nice genetics and potential there.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
php3ibziYAM.jpgphpgHs70lAM.jpgphpGnCdogAM.jpgphpmExjisAM.jpgphpNEx1vAAM.jpgphpNO6fw8AM.jpgphpoHd6PWAM.jpgphpB4vxhMAM.jpgWell finally got all my stands and blinds up and checked all the cameras and pulled a few and moved a couple.My Uncle and cousin will be in for 2 weeks in November so hopefully they can knock a couple down.As for me i will be starting early and trying to get a chance at the split brow buck or the big 6x6 from the big shed i found of his in April.No pics of him yet but have seen him this summer.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
phpSWdGcaAM.jpgphpe7RfEqAM.jpgphpRPduKFAM.jpgphpcU3hXVAM.jpgphpnBfqLhAM.jpgphpUikDw5AM.jpgGot some nice pics of the split brow buck the last month.Had over 200 pictures of him and here are a few of the better ones.Have some really nice pics of him in the daytime that i will post up next.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
phpSFo3LXAM.jpgphpM3cZ8rAM.jpgphpmnMmG7AM.jpgphpFveGkdAM.jpgphpSFo3LXAM.jpgphpM3cZ8rAM.jpgphpmnMmG7AM.jpgphpFveGkdAM.jpg I had about 75 pictures of him during the daytime but liked these the best.Not a big fan of the night infrared pictures it just doesnt seem to show what they really look like.Was nice to get the day pictures of him to see how big he really is.Well another month before the next pull.Oh yea, that means season will be here.Cant Wait!!!!