Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing fast.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
phpvQ8cxMPM.jpgphp6v9iR3PM.jpgphp1FwrQMPM.jpgphpcDhiqVPM.jpgphpdt63tfPM.jpgphptO74f7PM.jpgGot out and checked a couple of my cameras.Had a lot of pictures.Lots of does and fawns but will just post a few of the buck pictures.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
php2sBs5SAM.jpgphp2cphDiAM.jpgphphjiZEwAM.jpgphpKG3ROjAM.jpgThe split brow tine buck is really starting to grow now.Will be nice to see what he looks like in the next 2 months.I was using a flash camera at first but he would come to the mineral and get 1 picture taken and leave so i went with a blackout camera and in one week had 32 night pictures of him.He did not like the flash.Still have 3 cameras to check but will probably update again at the end of July.I am starting to think he is definately a shooter.Hope he stays around.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
X3 on the split brow buck on being a shooter. With so much more growth time still ahead he's way ahead of anything I've seen so far other than the one JD posted. SlamaJama for sure!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
phpVrmcdAAM.jpgphpYUSHLyAM.jpgphpJ2bD2iAM.jpgThe split brow tine buck is looking absolutely huge now.I did'nt get alot of pictures until this last cold front came in and then had alot of deer pics.I had 92 pictures of split brow this time and these are a few of the good ones.I videoed him last year and he is quite a bit bigger this year.Hope to see him during season.I did have him at 60 yards the last day of shotgun season last year but was using my bow so no shot.So how wide do you guys think he is?

Attachments

• php3WEEmKAM.jpg
    php3WEEmKAM.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 144

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wide enough you might have to turn his head to the side to fit him thru your doorway into the house and onto the wall? Lol

Best of luck! Dandy!

teej89

NE PA
Alright this is just ridiculous loL! Good luck with those! Especially the split brow tine buck, my goodness!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Damn some incredible updates!!
Thanks.I will check them again in 3 or 4 weeks.I have my stands up and just need to do a little trimming on a couple of them and just wait for season to get here.Hopefully will get some more good pics.Would like to get some pics of him with a flash camera but he does'nt like that so will stick with the blackout camera.