Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey mounts

k.stone

central Ohio
Sorry for the poor lighting in the pic. My FIL has a log home back in the woods and there's not much lighting in this room.

It also wouldn't hurt if he'd dust it off TOO...lol

Man, that is beautifully done!!! Love it against the rock background!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks on behalf of my BIL. I truely believe this shows the most color these birds have. If I ever kill one this is how I'm going to have it mounted until I see something that changes my mind.lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Mine is a full strut because that's how he was when I shot him. I wish I'd have done something different now, but there will be others. I love the fence post mount and may do that if I ever kill one with a bow. And move to a bigger house!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Some good lookin mounts on here. I honestly love turkey mounts as much as deer if not more. My banded strutter is my favorite mount I own. I just wish they didn't cost so much. I would love to get a flyer mount. Thought about doing that with my Kentucky bird this year but I am saving for a boat.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good idea LD! Prolly narrows down your poses though but they do collect a lot of dust and wear out some with the humidity and temp changes in certain rooms.