Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty and Old Scout's 2013 Pics

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't get too down Mike. The season will be here in no time and you know there has to be some good ones out there somewhere. Just know that you're not the only one disappointed in the TC dept! Lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
On the way home from work I figured I'd swing by and check my two cameras out on the private property. The point is producing more doe than earlier and one small 6. My other camera had almost 3,000 pics in 5 days. As comparison, the Point had 317 pics in the same time span. On my hot camera was lots of doe (same ones over and over). It appears maybe 5 or 6 different doe. One small buck and Semper Fi is still hanging around and has shed his velvet. Still no more sign of Jagger.

1389.jpg1393.jpg1395.jpg1407.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've enjoyed reading through this thread, Mike! I can't wait for you or one of the boys to get a good, up close and personal look at Jagger.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Good pics! I bet after the dispersal you will have shooters show up. There's no way they have all settled into their fall ranges.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Don't get discouraged, Mike. Those does will bring them bruisers around TOO ya. I have a good feeling that you and your boys are in for a great and fruitful year.