Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty and Old Scout's 2013 Pics

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO, he's at least 5.5 and maybe 6.5. I agree with Jesse that his racks mass will be great and he needs to die this year by the hands of the Cottis clan!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
From my experience, they are all but done with their frames right now. They might add a few inches in length, but the rest of the summer is spent filling out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I won't guess on age, but I will wish you luck once again! He is looking nice. Lots of burger in that big body.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Before I was leaving for Woodbury for the campout, I decided to go check the trail cams. When I got to the first spot where we have been getting Jagger on camera I found out that a big tree had fallen right into the mineral spot and in front of the camera. After checking the pics, the tree fell 4 hours after I left and all of the pics were through the mast of the tree. However, it was pretty cool to look at the photos and see the mast disappear as the fawns chowed on it.

The second camera was fuged up and was snapping pics every 6 seconds or so. As a result I only got two days worth of pics and not much to report on that one. Just a few doe and a little 4 point.

Here are some pics from the first camera. I see a future booner in one of them. lol

643.jpg672.jpg673.jpg1006.jpg

Ricer2231

If that big ole boy was smart he would just put a clay target necklace on and he would definitely make it TOO next year. ;) That is if the boys didn't get a crack at him.

Ricer2231

Haha! Are you implying that Mike can't hit clay pigeons? Lol.

All I'm saying is Jesse explained how the Annie Oakley worked and how once you miss twice you were out. Mike shot one time and Beener took the gun and told him that he missed that clay by SO much that it counted as two misses and said you're out. I'm just saying. ;)

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nothing great on the latest pull. One camera just continues to produce doe and a small 6.

The camera with the most activity had mostly the same doe and fawns. However, the 9 point shot up in regard to height in the last two weeks. I'd love to see him step in front of one of the boys.

9pt Aug6(1).jpg9pt Aug6(2).jpg9pt Aug6(3).jpg