Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cotty and Old Scout's 2013 Pics

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I plan on running at least one camera all year and figured I'd go ahead and start a new thread since there is lots of activity at our mineral spot. We have some bucks showing up and beginning to sprout. Got this great pic of a nice sized yote...

1362.jpg

What's up with the back legs of this one? Looks a little knobby kneed doesn't it?

2057.jpg

2058.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice pics Mike! It looks like thick and hairy tarsals to me Mike but can't really tell. That yote is TOO healthy. Hope he dies soon.lol

huntn2

Hudson, OH
The clarity of the yote pic is sweet! His eyes are awesome. Sure would be cool to have a full body mount of it with that pic next to it :)

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well, it appears we have some more growth. Still not sure what he may grow into, but he seems to have a pretty good start and if he is the same buck as in the earlier pics, he is growing fast!
497.jpg

591.jpg

960.jpg

I figured Ric and Ron would like the ball shot in the above pics.

Check out the ear on this little guy.
080.jpg

We put a second camera back out on the point where I had already poured some Monster Raxx. My dad pulled the camera before turkey season just in case anyone wandered over there because it's pretty close to other hunting property. We also refreshed the minerals and will give it a couple weeks to a month to see what develops out there.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There is no doubt in my mind that Jagger is back! He is now a minimum of 5 years old and seems to be adding inches on every two weeks. Here are pics from Late May to today for comparison. He seems to add a few inches every two weeks. Compare the last two pics with each other. Also, I know it's him because of the minor splits in the brow tines.
I sure hope he continues to add inches on.
Jagger1.jpgJagger2.jpgJagger3.jpgJagger4.jpgJagger5.jpgJagger6.jpg