Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SmartCarry Invisible Holster

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dec 2012 I purchased a SmartCarry holster from Concealed Protection 3, Inc. at smartcarry.com
A friend of mine has been using one for several years. I very seldom do a CCW but I find the holster very comfortable to use. The holster hangs inside of the pants in front of what we should say "your man parts downunder". To use you just hook you off hand thumb under the front of your belt and reach in with our strong hand and and pull out your pistol. Very slick and un-noticed when worn.
I got the model with 2 front pockets one for the pistol and other pocket for a spare magazine or two. There is a long pocket on the backside to be used as a money pocket.

Anyway this is a praise for their customer service. I used the holster last weekend when I went to my gunshow setup and I noticed a roughness on the right side of the belt against my skin. They use what appears to be a special coated material to I guess to keep the body moisture off.
That material cracked and separated. I sent the company a email on Tuesday asking what needs to be done to correct the flaw. In less than 30 minutes I received a phone call from them and they told me even though there is only a 60 day tryout warranty they wanted that holster to see what went wrong.
They sent me a new holster and a return USPS post paid envolpe to return the flawed holster. All this was at no charge to me. I received everything in 2 days.
I feel this speaks highly of a company that will stand behind their product. I can recommend this holster to anyone who wants a CCW invisible holster that is comfortable to wear. Plus you have room for at least 2 spare magazines and a money pouch on the back side.
Frank

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Noted.
I'm trying to figure out how to carry most comfortably - actively shopping for a holster setup - I'll give them a look.
Thanks for sharing