Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Turkey Camp and Bow Shoot - Who's coming?

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Hey guys. I just wanted to get a head count to see for sure who is going to be coming the weekend of May 4th. I plan to start mowing, getting targets ready, etc etc. before I started to get things going I wanted to see how many people are actually coming. I know a while back quite a few said they would make it. However I know how plans can change and lots of times things come up right before the event, so I wanted to check. If not many people can make it we can always postpone it to a later date. I just want to make sure there are enough people coming to go ahead with the plans. Please post if you are in for the weekend. Thanks!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Would of loved too make it but my uncle has different plans for me..... Sounds like y'all are going too have a great weekend....

Ricer2231

I'm planning on coming. I won't be turkey hunting but I am looking forward to the bow shoot and meeting everyone for the first time. Also if ya need any help with anything I could come up Friday after I got off work. I live about 45 minutes from you so it wouldn't be any hassle, could be there by 4:30.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It is highly unlikely at this point that I'll make it. When we set the date and planned this, I was not coaching baseball. We have a double header on Saturday in Athens, not to mention about 6 other things going on that weekend. I'll do what I can to make it up Saturday night to hang out, but I'm not making any promises.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would love to come to hang out and turkey hunt. Unfortunately, this is my busiest time of the year for our business. Don't count on me making it unless I hit the lottery and hang up my business.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Really wish I can make it. Daughters birthday party is this weekend. She's turning "Sweet 16". The following two weekends are Mothers Day and my other daughters birthday party. May is a very busy month for me.

I definitely plan on making the TOO Bowshoot this summer if we're having one!

Those who are going, have a blast! Marcus is a great host!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Due to the fact that it seems less than a handful of people are able to come with a couple wanting to shoot and only one person interested in hunting, I am going to pull the plug on the event. I appologize to anyone that had cleared plans to come and if a bunch of people change their minds, maybe we can work something out. It is just a lot of work for only a few people to attend. No hard feelings, we will all get together this summer at the other TOO event at Woodbury. I look forward to it! We will try it again some other time when maybe more people can attend.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Due to the fact that it seems less than a handful of people are able to come with a couple wanting to shoot and only one person interested in hunting, I am going to pull the plug on the event. I appologize to anyone that had cleared plans to come and if a bunch of people change their minds, maybe we can work something out. It is just a lot of work for only a few people to attend. No hard feelings, we will all get together this summer at the other TOO event at Woodbury. I look forward to it! We will try it again some other time when maybe more people can attend.

No sir, I was going to make the same suggestion.

Ricer2231

Can't blame ya there Marcus. Definitely looking forward to the shoot in July.