Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tree stands and ground blinds

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Guys, I really hate doing this. I try to avoid it actually. However, given how many people have shown the desire to purchase ground blinds or tree stands in the "Must haves" thread, I am going to throw out a shameless plug. I do so only so you might know what we have to offer.

We sell Leverage, Rivers Edge, and Big Dog tree stands. Pretty much everything which goes along with them as well. (Climbing sticks, stick ladders, locks, etc.) We also carry Timberstrike ground blinds, and Barronett Blinds. We also have the TImberstrike backpacks and fanny packs.

If you are shopping them, give me a shout or PM.

Here is my BIGGEST point I CANNOT stress highly enough. I am not here to sell product. I enjoy the friendships I have made on TOO. I value this more than any dollars I might make selling stands and such. If you find a better deal, I will be the first to tell you to go buy it. If you think you have found a good deal but aren't sure, give me a shout or PM. I would rather see my friends save some money and seize an opportunity than spend money with me. I simply cannot stress this enough. I only post this thread because we have a lot of new faces. I only post it because I know I rarely click on the advertisements on websites and I rarely pay much attention to signature lines. There are probably others who are similar.

Delivery issues? Throughout the year, we have networks of TOOzers who venture throughout the state. We have had good luck getting bows or guitars or tree stands or Huck's clothes to different parts of the state using this method. I will do my best to throw out the offer to transport if I am going to be traveling throughout the state.

I apologize in advance for even posting this. I feel guilty doing so. However, as many people have said they are considering blinds or stands, I feel obligated to mention it and throw out the shameless plug. Most of the time our prices are at or below the box store prices. If I can work with you on something, I will do my best. If you buy it elsewhere, I will have zero hard feelings. Like I said, I am here to enjoy the website 99% of the time, not to move product.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
No need to apologize. I would rather buy from you than a box store. That being said, I could not pass up the deal at Menards.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No need to apologize. I would rather buy from you than a box store. That being said, I could not pass up the deal at Menards.

Thank you Mike. Like I said, you shouldn't pass up a steal if you see it. You guys don't owe me jack.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
buy from hicks...buy from hicks..:smiley_cheerleader::smiley_cheerleader: no seriously phil has some good prices:banana:

Huckleberry Finn

Buy from Hicks...I've gotten great prices from him in the past.

He'll also tell you when he's sittin on a plow truck that he can't beat Meijers pricing when they sell them for dirt cheap. He's honest.

Sincerely,

Huck Finn
HankTucker Outdoors Hillbilly Express Hauler since 2011.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Buy from Hicks...I've gotten great prices from him in the past.

He'll also tell you when he's sittin on a plow truck that he can't beat Meijers pricing when they sell them for dirt cheap. He's honest.

Sincerely,

Huck Finn
HankTucker Outdoors Hillbilly Express Hauler since 2011.

Funny stuff. For awhile I thought I was going to have to pay for your CDL at the rate you were delivering stands. lol

I sincerely appreciate it guys. I promise to not make this a habit. There were just so many guys talking of blinds and stands, i felt obligated to at least mention it. Like Mike and Huck said, I won't hesitate to tell you to buy elsewhere if it is something I cannot compete with. This is a side business. Sure, the goal IS to be profitable, but it is NOT how I feed my kids. Friends come above money for me.