Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

River otter on trail cam

furcatcha

Atwater
Hey guys. I've been trapping for these otter so I put up a trail camera on a spot I knew they were using. Got some great footage thought you might enjoy

[video=facebook;531375950236468]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=531375950236468&set=o.227396867387602&type=2&theater[/video]

furcatcha

Atwater
Unfortunetly season is over but I did manage to snag 2 otter in this location. Didn't get the one from the video he's a monster. Hopefully he'll be there next year

furcatcha

Atwater
uh oh thats not good JPN if you like to fish in that pond. Otter will devastate the fish population in no time at all once they know where to go

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow.....Sorry Frank, I didn't know that.

No problem Rick. Couple years ago I setup a facebook account and I guess I just have a family with nothing else to do but post just worthless links. I mean 15-20 per day. I locked them out and had no one else left. Between the farm game updates and links it just burned me out. Then by a mistake I opened up couple Happy Brithdays and it started all over again.
Just not for me. Just and old fart I guess.
Frank

furcatcha

Atwater
Huh...... sorry about that. The only reason I used the facebook url is because this site wouldn't let me upload it directly so I used my facebook page. I didn't think it had anything to do with being a facebook member. I'm not logged in at all to facebook when I view it on here

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Facebook isn't the only one I don't show a link at all too see anything just your original post with no video attached... Problem I've had since switching too the iPhone....