Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show from my Iowa hunt

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here is the show from my Iowa hunt. They have played it on the Sportsman Channel so I can share it now. Hope you enjoy it.

[video=vimeo;60687240]http://vimeo.com/60687240[/video]

JPN

coshocton
Awesome! I was actually watching the sportsman channel when it came on. I didn't put it together it was u until it showed the blind buck footage. then i saw your monster raxx shirt and I was sure it was you. It was really cool seeing you on there!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Really well done Tom. It has that Heartland Bowhunter feel to it that I like so much. Gonna have to remember to start recording this!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nice video...and thanks for keeping it real...nothing over the top and no excessive in your face pimping of products and outfitters....that was refreshing to watch.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Thanks guys I appreciate the comments. We had a lot of fun that week and a lot of laughs with good friends, the two bucks were definitely a bonus though.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This feller is who I was referring to Tom.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Awesome Tom! I remember the night you killed and you called me, I can still hear the excitement in your voice after watching the video. Nice to be able to see all the footage! Couple great bucks and great memories!