Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Pulled this list from AT, there's a lot of big names on there.

Here are the exhibitors who have backed out of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show:

Appalachian Big Game TV
Arrowhead Outdoors
Athens Archery
Atlantic Tactical
Bear Archery
Blitz TV
The Bear Whisperer
Boondock Outdoors
BowHunter Planet
Bowhunting.com
CanCooker
Cabela's
Cross Canyon Arms
Cutting Edge Bullets
Dead Ringer
Direct Action Tactical Firearms
Domari Nolo Defense Consulting
Dominator 365
DuckWater Boats
Farmland Trophies Outfitting
Firearms Industry Consulting Group
FoxPro Game Calls
Full Circle Outdoors
Gut-N-Tag
Heartland Whitetails
HookHunt
Hunters and Guides Connection
Hunter Safety Systems
Keystone Country Store
King of the Mountain Inc.
Kinsey's Outdoors
KodaBow
Lancaster Archery Supply
Midwest Whitetail Adventures
Dominance is Everything Hunting System
Mountain Dog Chews
Nature Blinds
Northern Hideaway Outfitters
Open Season TV
Outdoor Edge Knives
Pipeline Ridge Hunting Preserve
Primal Urge Outdoors
Spook Spann
Sportsmen of North America TV
Stay Ready Inc.
Stokerized Stabilizers
TNT Archery
Trijicon Inc.
Trop Gun Shop
The Warmbag
Whitetail Bosses
Whitetail Heaven Outdoors
Wired Outdoors
Woodcock Limited of PA
Wyvern Creations
X-Stand Treestands
Zook Cabins
2 Million Bullets

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's clubs has pulled out. They started the show and turned it over to Reed when it became too big too manage. They were going to raffle an AR but couldn't display, picture or mention it.

They are still going to have a raffle if you are interested. http://www.pfsc.org/

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's clubs has pulled out. They started the show and turned it over to Reed when it became too big too manage. They were going to raffle an AR but couldn't display, picture or mention it.

They are still going to have a raffle if you are interested. http://www.pfsc.org/

Sam, does the drawing help the show in any way?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great thread and proud of everyone pulling out. There has been a great fight over on another firearm forum I have been on for years. No Political post permitted or post about Gun Control of any kind. And hidden in the "I Aggree" check in you sign away all your 1st Ammendment Rights for the future on the site.
After almost 2500 posting I am done. I been shot down severly on the thought of burying your head in the sand or elsewhere. I couldn't post "ass".
It has been posted couple times "out of sight out of mind" and they don't want to be bothered with it. Not me.
Frank

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great thread and proud of everyone pulling out. There has been a great fight over on another firearm forum I have been on for years. No Political post permitted or post about Gun Control of any kind. And hidden in the "I Aggree" check in you sign away all your 1st Ammendment Rights for the future on the site.
After almost 2500 posting I am done. I been shot down severly on the thought of burying your head in the sand or elsewhere. I couldn't post "ass".
It has been posted couple times "out of sight out of mind" and they don't want to be bothered with it. Not me.
Frank

You'll never see that here. It's amazing how sites sell their souls to ads and marketing..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to have you here Frank! I don't fathom how a website comes up with the idea to suppress their members.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Frank, you can pretty much post what your thoughts are here without those kinds of headdaches and that's what makes this place so great....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Damn straight. Fuggin' knuckleheads...

Thanks guys. As I really will miss that site. It is the best site there is for firearm information but the owners have their head in their asses and afraid of Political Post getting out of hand and someone getting hurt.
Each Forum has it's own Moderator that I call a "King in charge" and when someone complains they cavein and delete the post. My problem I'm too much of a rebel to cavein. I look at black as just black always and never gray but they look at black as whatever color it takes to keep everyone happy.
Shame to. Anyway it's more fun here anyway.
Frank

Huckleberry Finn

Thanks guys. As I really will miss that site. It is the best site there is for firearm information but the owners have their head in their asses and afraid of Political Post getting out of hand and someone getting hurt.
Each Forum has it's own Moderator that I call a "King in charge" and when someone complains they cavein and delete the post. My problem I'm too much of a rebel to cavein. I look at black as just black always and never gray but they look at black as whatever color it takes to keep everyone happy.
Shame to. Anyway it's more fun here anyway.
Frank

Hell I can't even find if we have a rules thread haha

Jill

Really anxious to see a list of those that DON'T pull out so I can be sure my hard earned dollars DON'T go to them when I go on my next shopping spree.