Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Seat for Summit climber

BULLHEAD

Looking for other seat options for my climber. Mine is shot and I was thinking of trying something else as compared to the factory seat. I saw one seat that was netting material. Does anybody know about this type of seat and can it fit on a Summit?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just ordered a Hazemore seat for my Summit Bushmaster. Seems like a much easier seat to work around. Adding new shrink wrap, climbing stirrups and a GamePlan Gear TTS to it. First time using a climber again for 3-4 years and I like it for my one property. Looking forward to revamping the stand for more efficient use.

Anyone remember how long it took to receive the silent seat?..just ordered this morning..
When I ordered one for my Summit two years back, it was only a few days.I just ordered another for my Lonewolf on Monday.

That style seat, a footrest,a good packing system like GamePlan gear, molle II or the discontinued Lone wolf wolfpack and dual stabalizer straps are essential on any climber I use..

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
cool was hoping to get it before the beginning of the week but who knows ha. email says order complete..maybe i'll get lucky and kill one this morning after work then I won't need it lol

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
Got my seat and got it attached gonna try it out tomorrow afternoon...didn't realize how high it looks like it'll make me sit..not quite sure if I'll like it or not may adversely affect my sleeping position lol..