Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snow + Cold + Wind = Bad News for Birds

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
rotflmao Funny shit Guys!!

On a side note, I noticed the mojo was still running. You guys have geese land short, or flare with the mojo running? Sometimes it seems like they don't like it so I usually try to turn it off. Just wondering what you've seen.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
hahahah That was awesome.. On the 2nd one i was watching you line up and I was like.. That's a big goose.. Bang.. and it has armor.. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
rotflmao Funny shit Guys!!

On a side note, I noticed the mojo was still running. You guys have geese land short, or flare with the mojo running? Sometimes it seems like they don't like it so I usually try to turn it off. Just wondering what you've seen.

Same here, really. We normally try to shut them off when we hear/see geese coming, but sometimes it all happens too fast and we forget. Strangely enough, the last few hunts where we've had mojos running the geese have still come right into the killing hole. But the thing is the last few hunts have been during absolutely perfect killing conditions, so the geese didn't really have a chance... they were coming in no matter what.

hahahah That was awesome.. On the 2nd one i was watching you line up and I was like.. That's a big goose.. Bang.. and it has armor.. lmao

You can't see it one the video, but that damn silhouette actually rocked back and forth when I shot it... like a friggin cartoon or something. I was dumbfounded! lmao