Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The snow is coming back !!!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I live in the same town as you! "Course I won't drive in the crap to come after you! :smiley_blackeye: :smiley_crocodile:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I hope the 6-12" is a joke. I heard 3-6" and that's enough to housebound me for a week (or two!)!

Maybe I better haul in more wood..........

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Not me I have seen enough snow for a lifetime and I don't want to cash in too quick.
Frank

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ahhh what a wonderful sight. I was gonna go up in the woods before bedtime last night to install a pole inside my groundblind so it doesn't cave in, but I decided to wait until morning.... I was Too late. It's back up just the same now ...lol

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
5" so far here.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
6-8" of the stuff... They released us from work early and it took me 3 hours too get home when it usually takes 45 minutes..... 2 of the three routes I tried the roads were closed.....

Sam... 344 @ Cunningham was closed as was 14 @ Lisbon rd 14 hill was a parkinglot from what I was told and all the trucks had no where too back up into too turn around.... Ended up going up lisbon too roller rd then out too 165 too 62 then into Salem..... What a mess and it was all the cars stuck on hills and off into the ditches.....

Just got done running the snowblower for my place and some of the neighbors..... Good thing they cut us loose early or I'd been home around 8 or 9 tonight lol.....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We got about 4" and that's enough. Just got in from feeding the cattle. I had put in a request for no snow but it must have gotten sidetracked. Damn.
Frank

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
We got about 4" and that's enough. Just got in from feeding the cattle. I had put in a request for no snow but it must have gotten sidetracked. Damn.
Frank

Mine too.

I don't know what we have. I'll go with 5" since I live close to Kevin. Seems like 3 foot. :tantrum:

badger

*Supporting Member*
We have close to 8" right now, and it's still coming. I sent my crew home at 1:30 this afternoon and it took me almost two hours to get home from Cleveland. I have to be back there at 6 tomorrow morning, I hope they have a lane or two cleared by then.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just got home from work about 10 minutes ago. Roads are covered and slicker than snot. Interstate wasn't to bad but off ramps were tricky. Side streets and secondary roads are very hazardous. We're expecting 3-5" by 1 pm today. Glad I'm home and heading to bed shortly.

Y'all Becareful out there today!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We finally got a good snow here! We have at least 3-4" at my house and a little more at the farm. I loaded the quad and the dog up for some fun time!!!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
We got at least another 4 inches last night.

I hate this stuff, absolutely, without a doubt, hate it.