Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The snow is coming back !!!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We got at least another 4 inches last night.

I hate this stuff, absolutely, without a doubt, hate it.

I am with you on this. I only wish they would move all the snow lovers to where the snow is and leave us normal people alone. IMHO
FRank

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
We have at least 5 to 6 inches here, and it seems to have stopped, I let Camo the lab out and he is like a little kid in the snow!!! he is almost 11 now but when he gets in the snow he runs around like a puppy!!!!!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sounds like someone needs to pull up her big girl panties & deal with it....lol

On pretty much the same note, I had 4" TOO & unexpectaly had to stop using the snowblower & take the dog to the vet out on 13 towards Ricks. It was a fun drive at least.

Last edited:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Sounds like someone needs to pull up her big girl panties & deal with it....lol

On pretty much the same note, I had 4" TOO & unexpectaly had to stop using the snowblower & take the dog to the vet out on 13 towards Ricks. It was a fun drive at least.

I'm on Osborn Road...........bring your snow blower! :pickle:

I have a Golden that is due on Thursday. Today she didn't eat. I told her she had better not even think of delivering pups while the weather is like this. My vet is out in Buckeye Lake and she'll be pulling me on a sleigh for her check up!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ok, between you & Rick, I'm kinda scratching my head. I thought he lives out on Irvingwick or nearby & I thought you were in Newark. Hell, I'm up off of Hillandale & I can walk out the back door, go thru the woods & overlook the golfcourse.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I know where Hillandale is. Had a family my kids used to play ball with, that lives there. Rick and I both have houses. His is where you thought and mine is in Hanover. I travel back and forth between the 2. Well, at least when it isn't sn*wing!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Well, howdy to you, neighbor! And trust me, my spelling of that word is the polite version! :smiley_coolpeace: :smiley_crocodile: