Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

im back if anyone cares

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome Odie.

If we had a problem with non deer hunters Brock and I would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago lmao.

Stick around and toss in some posts man.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to TOO Odie! I remember you over on that other place. Really enjoyed reading your posts! Glad you found us and please join in anytime!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was just thinking about you, you always seemed to get a nice buck. I figured you must have kicked the bucket :p. glad to see you found us. :smiley_clap:

Uncle Odie

nope, not kicked the bucket yet Sam, dont plan on it for many years, hopfully!! stopped deer hunting 2 years ago, had a whole herd of those bearded buggy driving people buy up half of the township up in my neighborhood, on 3 sides of me unfortuneatly, and the deer have all but dissapeared. used to see multipul deer most everyday, hardly ever see one now. not good. getting ready to check out my yote rifles here in an hour or so, bout all thats left to hunt here.

Uncle Odie

yup Beentown, planning on being hard on the yote population arround here, we are being overrun by em. good luck to you on the yotes. getting ready to go tune in the 6mm Ackley and the 20BR here in a few miniutes.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
yup Beentown, planning on being hard on the yote population arround here, we are being overrun by em. good luck to you on the yotes. getting ready to go tune in the 6mm Ackley and the 20BR here in a few miniutes.

Gotta love the 6mm's. I am still a mostly NATO round guy. Never shot a 20BR just read about it.