Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Found a dead head today

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was doing some walking today trying to still hunt and get some deer moving for Kody and came across this one. I'm sure I have trail cam pics of him. I'll have to do some digging.
I also walked up on Jagger but only saw rack and butt. Sneaky fella...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676610.460624.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676622.861572.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676634.244523.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676648.681205.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I think it could be the buck you have in your TC thread on page 6, post #111 Mike. I'm not positive but he looks relatively close. Cool find buddy even though we all hate finding them like this.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I think it could be the buck you have in your TC thread on page 6, post #111 Mike. I'm not positive but he looks relatively close. Cool find buddy even though we all hate finding them like this.

I think you are right. He was the one avoiding my camera. The only other pics I found that look like they match up are partial shots of half his rack just peeking in the camera area. Lol

He must've ventured off the property a bit during gun week and met his demise. There is a possibility of being hit by a car as there is a busy road just below where we found him. It could have been an arrow that did it. There was fur left, but he may have been there for longer than a week and a half. In fact, the way the skull is cleaned off, he may have been there for awhile.
Of course, he could've been weakend by the rut and Yotes got him. Who knows. I saw no evidence of what may have happened.