Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How many can I kill?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I have not killed a deer this year.

How many can I kill from here on out in Zone C.

How man in Zone B.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't understand the total of 5. If only allowed 3 either-sex permits total per year? Maybe I'm missing something.......
I'm assuming 2 of the 5 are urban deer?

Zone limits are separate. What you shoot in C doesn't hurt your limit in B. they are independent limits now.

Technically if you hunted each zone and tagged out before gun you could shoot 12 deer. Plus another 6 in an urban area. For 18.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Zone limits are separate. What you shoot in C doesn't hurt your limit in B. they are independent limits now.

Technically if you hunted each zone and tagged out before gun you could shoot 12 deer. Plus another 6 in an urban area. For 18.

Are you chitting me?! 18 deer?

Flatlander

Darby Creek

uhhhh.....that's news to me too. Crazy!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
sounds like a way to mow them down. But i would suspect that only a very small percentage of hunters actually kill any more than to or three.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The most I've ever tagged in one season was 5, 2 in zone B and 3 in zone C. That was one of the years my brother was laid off and I was just dropping any deer that ran past me so he and his family would have meat. I think between him, myself and my dad we put 8-10 deer in his freezer. However, I don't think many people get more than their limit in the zone they hunt. How many people (not counting the trip to Strouds) hunt in multiple zones? Then how many of those are that successful that they can kill that many?