Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to the site

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the site. Watch out for Riverdude. I hear he is a pervert. I think you will be safe around him though. CJD is alright. Probably take you in like a daughter or something. They are good people. :smiley_crocodile:

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Welcome to the site. Watch out for Riverdude. I hear he is a pervert. I think you will be safe around him though. CJD is alright. Probably take you in like a daughter or something. They are good people. :smiley_crocodile:

Hahahah I just cracked up reading that! Thanks for the warm welcome!:smiley_blink:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just a heads up too all who are reading if it hasn't become aware too you yet this is Shawn.... CJ's lovely daughter ..... :) oh and Riverdude's lovely niece :)

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Just a heads up too all who are reading if it hasn't become aware too you yet this is Shawn.... CJ's lovely daughter ..... :) oh and Riverdude's lovely niece :)

My Dad and I were wondering how long it would take for me to get busted! Not much time at all! :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I knew before ol Jeff posted lol.

I didn't get to meet you in person when I was there but I can see the family resemblance ;)

CJD and Riverdude are great guy and if I didn't know better I would say they was an old married couple. CJD the hunter gatherer and RD the Baker and cook with a nuwave lmao.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

I didn't get to meet you in person when I was there but I can see the family resemblance ;)

CJD and Riverdude are great guy and if I didn't know better I would say they was an old married couple. CJD the hunter gatherer and RD the Baker and cook with a nuwave lmao.

:smiley_bro: :smiley_cook:

Last edited:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Shawn, we met at your dad's place a few weeks back. Glad to see you joined us. TOO is more like a big family than a website. There's lots of good people here that I really look up to including your father and uncle. I'm sure you will find good friends here, and lots of info.

By the way, how's the puppy doing?

Dale :smiley_coolpeace:

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio

I could not have said it better myself! I will tell ya though, that nuwave is amazing! I look forward to meeting you next time you come out!

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Shawn, we met at your dad's place a few weeks back. Glad to see you joined us. TOO is more like a big family than a website. There's lots of good people here that I really look up to including your father and uncle. I'm sure you will find good friends here, and lots of info.

By the way, how's the puppy doing?

Dale :smiley_coolpeace:

Yes we did! Thanks for the warm welcome! I wondered how long it would be before I got busted! Yes it does seem like a huge family! I can't wait to learn more from you guys! And he is doing great! Getting big!

Buckmaster

Portage
Welcome to the club. Make sure you awake Dad early and often on Saturday mornings to take you hunting. If he doesn't then let us know.