Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting Pressure Observations?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I tried the stillhunting approach this morning, Brock. I sat over a funnel until about 9, then went into full ninja mode. It was kind of nice... a bit of a change of pace. Didn't see any deer, but I think I did a pretty good job. It took me over 2 hours to cover a few hundred yards. I did hear quite a few shots this morning... Sounded like they were mostly from guys pushing, though... 2 and 3 shot goups every time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Didn't see one hunter from Sunbury to Crestline. In a new stand with the raly cap on.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354389185180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354389185180.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 118

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Glad you gave it a whirl, Jim. Keep after it, you'll see God gave you all the skills you need. They get better with use.

Good luck, Charles. Hope you can find some deer!

jeremy44230

Medina County
Glad you gave it a whirl, Jim. Keep after it, you'll see God gave you all the skills you need. They get better with use.

Good luck, Charles. Hope you can find some deer!

Took my little bro out this morning. He didn't want to sit much so I slipped through the woods with him. Very very slow and quietly... I was happy at how quiet he tried to be! We slipped up on a Doe that was about 50 yards away. Couldn't get the shot off but it was still cool.

I am definitely gonna do some still hunting this season yet.

Huckleberry Finn

Did some awesome drives, I'm sure I walked over 10 miles today as I only sat for the last 2 and the rest did the pushing. All in all only killed 2 but there were several misses. Heck of a time with some great guys