Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone see this?

Gordo

Athens County
Just wondering if this is legit or not. Supposedly galia county area.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353977415.272413.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's been around for years. I believe it was actually the Schmucker buck from 2006, just not the famous one on the horse cart...

Last edited:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
That's actually three different racks meshed together in Photoshop by an Amish redneck wannabe.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep, Schmucker Buck... Killed it opening weekend in '06 I think... over a bean field. It's a monster.

... and yes, your buddy at the poker table needs to be kicked in the nuts. lmao

Gordo

Athens County
He felt like a jerk off because i kept saying 'u sure dude ?. And he kept insisting.

He then called his buddy who sent it to him out on it.

He's a good dude and hunts hard. He also has access to just over 300 acres and wants me to go check it out with him.

Giggity giggity

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He felt like a jerk off because i kept saying 'u sure dude ?. And he kept insisting.

He then called his buddy who sent it to him out on it.

He's a good dude and hunts hard. He also has access to just over 300 acres and wants me to go check it out with him.

Giggity giggity

Schwing!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That picture has been shown to me no less than 5 times in the past 2 weeks with 2-3 different stories. Fortunately when I get shown a pic like that, people believe me when I tell them the story that came with it is nonsense. Except of course, the chick my wife works with. She refused to believe me. Told her fine, you can keep looking like an idiot... lmao