Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

reply to threads

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
You can try just typing your reply, then hitting "post quick reply". That's how I do most of mine.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Like xbowgirl stated, try typing in your response and using "post quick reply".

Here is where the button is located:

quick_reply.JPG

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
There are two ways to post. Either type your response in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the thread and hit the bottom Drake highlighted in the picture above. Or you can click the Reply To Thread button prior to typing and it will take you to a new page where you can click "Submit Reply" when finished. You are doing it backwards...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
There are two ways to post. Either type your response in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the thread and hit the bottom Drake highlighted in the picture above. Or you can click the Reply To Thread button prior to typing and it will take you to a new page where you can click "Submit Reply" when finished. You are doing it backwards...

This method isn't working for me either, I have to use the post quick reply. When I hit the "Reply to Thread" button it just thinks for a second and then nothing. Haven't tested it across browsers yet, but definitely isn't working through Firefox for me.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This method isn't working for me either, I have to use the post quick reply. When I hit the "Reply to Thread" button it just thinks for a second and then nothing. Haven't tested it across browsers yet, but definitely isn't working through Firefox for me.

Joe can answer that, but I am using Chrome and it works for me...