Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We have a thread for what's on your plate and what's on the radio, but we don't know what you're drinking...

I had a rough day and need a drink. Only option was beer or wine and since I'm on a "diet", I chose wine. I buy wine based on it's name since I don't know anything about it. Bought this for obvious reason on New Year's and like the bitter hit on the front and sweetness on the back end. At 14%, half a bottle has me pretty solid! lmao

dc11rd1.jpg

Reactions: jagermeister

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Crown royal tonight... Lost my liquor store that had good scotch.. Fuggin krogers

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can tolerate the "honey stuff" but I'm not a huge fan of it. Been on a Buffalo Trace kick lately. It's pretty damn good for the price. Right now I've also got some Elijah Craig small batch and random cheap liquor for mixed drinks. Here's a tip... Want a good, cheap whiskey for mixing?... Ten High. I'll bet ya 20 bucks you can't tell the diff between it and Beam if you're blindfolded. And it's about half the cost.uploadfromtaptalk1453518656280.jpg

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have some WT American Honey in the freezer. Throw me a double on the rocks with a splash of ginger ale and son, I'm in heaven. If I could only have one liquor from here on out, that would be it.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have some WT American Honey in the freezer. Throw me a double on the rocks with a splash of ginger ale and son, I'm in heaven. If I could only have one liquor from here on out, that would be it.
It's hard to beat ginger ale and whiskey for a good mixer

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Fugg it. Going deep tonight.

Microwave just went off. 2 shots of Fireball, apple juice and a splash of whipped cream vodka. Poor man's hot apple pie.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a shot of Black Velvet and coke. Home made apple wine. Love my wines but mostly home made. As soon as the weather warms I'll be making a 20 gl. batch of blueberry wine as that will make me 100 bottles for me and the DIL.

Reactions: Left field