Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The power of TOO

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I wanted to thank Mister and Mrs xbow. That is what is so awesome about this website. They put me up for the weekend and hooked me up with some prime hunting ground. I did not connect this weekend but I had an amazing series of hunts. I cannot thank them enough.

By the way. I made it home safely Rick and Diane! Can't wait to try it again. Maybe I will bring my caller down for a weekend this winter and we can get after the yotes that don't find your snares!

Last edited:

badger

*Supporting Member*
A forum is only as good as its' members and this forum is loaded with good people.

Rick & Diane have extended their hospitality to me as well, and I hope to take them up on it.

Steve (Hoyt) & his wife Becky are having us at their place this weekend. We are honored to share their home with them.

Jim (Cjd3) shared his home and land with me, and he might not be able to get rid of me!

I've had more invites and general good things from the members here than you can shake a stick at.

When we experienced the biggest tragedy and loss of our life, the people of TOO stepped up and were there for us. I don't know if you all know how much this touched us. I have made some friends here that will be friends for life.

There is true power here in this brotherhood we have.

Thank you all!:smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We're nothing special. Just a couple hillbillies who were raised by good parents and love to deer hunt!
I just wish the "deer gods" woulda lined one up for Phil to whack. I TOO believe it was a good time for all.