Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

T minues 1 Day..

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'm gonna be worthless at work today...I start my rut vacation tomorrow the 26th and then get to look forward to 17 straight days of bowhunting bliss. The next couple days are gonna be kinda warm but hell...Its better than bein at work.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Good luck on your trip Carpn, looks like we are in for a weather change this week so it should only get better as the week goes along. This is my last full work week then three tough days next week for me and then off to camp.Woohoo:smiley_crazy:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Good luck dude. Wish I had the same time off!!! I'll be off this Friday for a 3-day break, then I'll be off from the 5th through the 14th. Hopefully it will all come together somewhere in that time frame!!!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thanks guys...Weather looks horrible for bowhunting tomorrow...I think I am gonna bang some ducks in the morning then see how things look for a afternoon bowhunt. I need some loud weather to hunt a couple spots but if its blowing as hard as they say then it'll be tough to bowhunt.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
x3 on the jealous part. If I am healthy again I am dirt biking with the boys all weekend though at the Hatfield Mccoy trail system in WV/TN. Should be hunting, but haven't made a dirt biking trip in 2+ years since the wife was in college. Deer will be here local when I get back. Prime rut time too!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys...Weather looks horrible for bowhunting tomorrow...I think I am gonna bang some ducks in the morning then see how things look for a afternoon bowhunt. I need some loud weather to hunt a couple spots but if its blowing as hard as they say then it'll be tough to bowhunt.

Yep... I think you better just plan on whacking ducks for the next couple days... weather is looking pretty nasty.