Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great Looking Morning and Good Luck

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Good Morning Fellas and we both want to send the best of luck to everyone out there. Looking like you have a great day for something to drop! Hoping your all bucked-out by this evening.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Thanks man, ill be attempting an all day sit today. I've had de all around me already and heard some chasing/grunting. Good luck toozers!!

Ricer2231

It's a perfect morning just not seeing any bucks. Does and fawns. No wind and all that I could ask for in a morning minus the bucks. Gonna set until about noon and then off to the Buckeyes game.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Nice morning , saw two dinks early and nothing since. Wish the wind would pick up a touch. To still and quiet

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's dead deer wise and still windy here. I'm game planning what to do as I'm tired of getting pounded by the wind. It's been a week straight of 15+ mph. Fuggin sucks...

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
At house messing with truck brakes. Dunno wtf is wrong. Probably gonna take the civic instead tonight . Heading to a buddies place. There were 5 bucks out there this morning with the biggest being a 160" ten point . Guessing there is a hot doe around . Its a big grassy pasture field hillside.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sat till noon, home too change socks, re-smoke the clothes and changing locations... 4 doe all singles with not a buck near them..... Hitting the new old farm here in about an hour..... Tried it this morning but there were two dads with their kids hitting the woods going after a deer for them.... I left and let them have at it, figured the kids were younger and wouldn't last long sitting on the ground..... Good luck too all getting back out....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was out late drinking & dancing last night ... I was pretty much hosed up, so once my knees stop hurting, I'll be back out this afternoon. With the time change, the last few moments of daylight... aka magic time, gets here all the sooner :)