Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL FREE Awesome dog

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
This guy was left at my farm this week. Hes fat, healthy, nails clipped, super clean coat, wants in the house, can sit and shake,and friendly(although slightly hesitant with strangers). I cant keep him and he is such a great dog. I dont want to take him to the pound(where they will more than likely put him down). I am desperately searching for someone to take him. I estimate him to be 5-7 years old. If anyone is interested in him let me know and we can figure something out on how to pick him up. Im in jackson county.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That's a good lookin' pooch. Did you take him into a local vet to see if he's maybe got a microchip?

Hope he finds a good home.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
That's a good lookin' pooch. Did you take him into a local vet to see if he's maybe got a microchip?

Hope he finds a good home.

I did not yet...I live kinda far out, and he wont leave the porch. I can see where he had a collar....typical ditch the dog routine that is common in my area...sad really. Hes a great dog, hoping someone will take him.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Cryin Shame.......Gorgeous Lab.

Ebay now has Free Classifieds and allow pets.........I would try that as it goes EVERYWHERE!

Diablo54

Outside
What a fattie. We have a female yellow who is just as fat. She's to cool to let you take a picture of her. Mound hill knows what I'm talking about lol