Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I gave in

oakswamper

around Toledo
I haven't been able to bow hunt this year because of my elbow. I went yesterday to see how bad my stand got crushed by the tree that fell on it and saw two biggg bucks :smiley_depressive:

I went this mornin and bought a crossbow, shot it about 75 times and put a new stand up...

I'm back in the game

well until the misses finds out ;)

oakswamper

around Toledo
Thanks fellas, this elbow thing is driving me nuts 2 surgeries and all they did was make it worse.

My buddy sent me a text that he was hunting south of my property and said he saw 4 different bucks tonight, 1 shooter but he wouldn't stop for a shot. sounds like they are movin good around here.. hittin the swamp in the mornin, good luck to everyone huntin

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks fellas, this elbow thing is driving me nuts 2 surgeries and all they did was make it worse.

My buddy sent me a text that he was hunting south of my property and said he saw 4 different bucks tonight, 1 shooter but he wouldn't stop for a shot. sounds like they are movin good around here.. hittin the swamp in the mornin, good luck to everyone huntin

Gald you're back in the game!!!!! Good luck tomorrow..... :smiley_coolpeace:

oakswamper

around Toledo
well the last text I got from my buddy said he couldn't take it any more lol.. He said come over

nothin big but a nice one