Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Today is going to be sheer torture

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
At work today - couldn't take today off because we've got people out of the office conducting audits in offsite locations.
Hunting tomorrow and Sunday, heading south to the mancave tonite so I can be on stand early early tomorrow.
When I walked outside this morning I cringed because it was so beautiful, would have been a great morning to be in the woods. Looked up and saw the moon almost overhead, thinking it will be directly overhead in an hour or two, perfect time :tantrum:

I can't wait till tomorrow morning.

BTW I predict a lot of deer are going to hit the dirt this morning.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I've seen 3 bucks already this morning including a shooter 15 yards from my truck with his tongue hanging out of his mouf

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Being "anywhere", but your favorite tree from October 25 thru Thanksgiving or deer gun season is an agonizing ordeal for me. There are exceptions but I often wonder what it must be like to be one of these TV hunting celebs where they hunt nearly everyday and hunt with countless outfitters in many states or provinces........WAKE UP Ric! Fugg! I was dreaming again! Dang

Hope your day flies by Dan and Mike!

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Wish I had some vacation time left! Saw buck deerz running around at 6am this morning on my way to work...does were out early yesterday...I think there might be some in heat already but hard to tell unless I get some stand time soon....today almost had me convinced to say fugg it all!!

I should be in the woods today!!!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Good be worse Dan, could be a mudlogger and never get out to hunt or fish. But hey I am working and that is more important right now.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Good be worse Dan, could be a mudlogger and never get out to hunt or fish. But hey I am working and that is more important right now.

Yer absolutely right Jeffie, we should be counting our blessings.
(but I'd still like to be counting points on a rack...)

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I TOO wish to be in the woods today, but hits to work. I just hope things are still rolling comes mid week next week. Got wed. through friday off and then badger coming in for the weekend.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am going to miss tonight and sleep. Hopefully I feel better and can make it this weekend.

Coughing like I have the croup couldn't be good in the stand.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Yeah but I'm at work also...

Sorry Eric - I thought you were afield.
That makes me feel better.
Now I feel bad because that made me feel better.
My emotions are a jumble.
I may be spotting a little.
O geez....

Charles I hope you get feeling better -
Dr Dan prescribes a bacon sandwich, a beer, and a blowjob, then 9 hrs of rest.
Tell Nurse Wifey to get on it.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Usually I'd be stoked for a good concert, especially a souther rocker like The Outlaws, but damn it!!!! It's the rut!!!

A few beers and I may forget about it, but damn it!!! It's the rut!!!

My wife said yesterday, "the boys were invited to a swimming party on Sunday from 1-3". I said, "have fun with that... it's the rut!"

Get this day overwith... it's the rut!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sorry Eric - I thought you were afield.
That makes me feel better.
Now I feel bad because that made me feel better.
My emotions are a jumble.
I may be spotting a little.
O geez....

Charles I hope you get feeling better -
Dr Dan prescribes a bacon sandwich, a beer, and a blowjob, then 9 hrs of rest.
Tell Nurse Wifey to get on it.

My buddy just texted me that movement the past few hours has been slow. I said, "GOOD!"

Misery loves company.