Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Warren county activity

dangerousoldman

was out tonite pulling cam cards and took a long walk thru the woods and across the top of a long hill by a cut bean field. Was a bit disappointed as I didnt see a deer or much sign of scrapes. Last weekend seemed like the cams were full of pics and scrapes starting to show up. Had a decent 8 come into my sit but after getting cam pics of the "Boss" I am going to hold out a while. Trail cam at the site where the Boss pics came from showed 0 deer from 27th thru 3oth but batteries died so no pics from 31st or earlier today when the storm finally cleared a bit. Am set up well and gonna do an all day sit sat and maybe sun but sure hope they get to moving around a bit more. I know the storm/wind covered several scrapes I knew of but I thought they would be cleaned out by this evening, but they were not. Nicer day tomorrow while I am working and then some rain predicted sat. Am going Sat unless it is a pouring rain.....I've seen this lull before right when we think it is gonna go nuts. Am taking the week of the 11th off I guess. Good luck all.........